Friday, March 15, 2013

Shade

It's that time of year...time to slide the shade screens into summer position.  When I installed these last year, I thought I would be moving them daily.  Didn't take long to figure out my plants appreciated them full time.  They will probably stay in this position for at least 6 months.  What I really like about this shade cloth is that it is reflective  - bouncing heat up as well as shading.  This is Aluminet I bought from

http://www.greenhousemegastore.com/product/70-percent-aluminet-shade-curtain/shade-cloth  68,85,37,0,C,0

4 comments:

JohnnyM said...

Nice you found a great product for the roof of the greenhouse. Hopefully we have had out last big snow here in Indiana. I planted Sunday, herbs, sweet, hot peppers. The herbs have sprouted already. Now to keep the cat out of them this year I bought a 5'x30" green house. Ha who am I fooling....

Jay said...

Are you going to move your solar shower inside the greenhouse so that you can use the greywater to irrigate greenhouse plants?

Anonymous said...

You have a nice space, and your plants look healthy and green.

Allen Hare said...

It looks very lush and serene in the greenhouse now.