Thursday, March 28, 2013

In and Out



























Well that was a relatively painless 2 days of filming.  My new friends from Rivr Media out of Knoxville, Tennessee made it pretty easy on me.  They did a couple of sweet shots with a very simple rig I truly appreciated...a GoPro Hero3 mounted on an improvised trolley for some smooth linear panning shots.  The coolest thing about it is that the camera is wi-fi enabled so they could watch the view with an app for their iphones.  They packed up and hit the road by 1PM.  I think Ben really liked Lori, the producer.  71,90,37,0,C,0

4 comments:

just.Bob said...

Mr. Comic Relief is packing heat.

C T Dunn said...

I think Ben's father liked Lori also.

Dano said...

Ben and Bud are more worldly than they are letting on.

http://www.utexas.edu/know/2013/03/27/texas-longhorn-genome-decoded/

Craig said...

I love to see pistola packing Americans.