Saturday, February 23, 2013

Good Saturday

Good start - spotted Old Brown Cow this morning (she is the one on the right).  I haven't seen her for about 5 months.  Dick Cain gave her to me last year.  She's another old cow that doesn't move too fast.  Maybe I will get her penned up for a good retirement...and perhaps another calf if she is pregnant.

Dennis and Cassidy made a rare daytime appearance today.

Transplanted a banana plant sprout.

Made nose to nose contact with Bud today.

52,75,28,0,C,0.  


6 comments:

Rita B. said...

There's no words. ever the inch. we're watchin'!

Rita B. said...

OBC!!! good to see you...and the herd!!!!!

Dizzy-Dick said...

You sure have a way with animals. My Uncle, who was a farmer, was the same way. On time I saw him walk up to a wild moose. I, too, love animals but don't have the way with them that he did. It takes me a little time with the animal, he could do it immediately.

Allen Hare said...

It's been a while since we've seen a herd of longhorns around your place. I seem to remember there was a new law that they couldn't be free range anymore.

John Wells said...

Allen...that is an old law - it's the new people out here who only live to exert authority over others that are causing a problem.

Aaron said...

There would be welcome when I move out there. John, it's already been said but you certainly have a way with the animals.