Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wires

Last night at around 9PM I thought I was in for a deluge...thunder and lightning like crazy just south of me including lots of action on the Doppler radar. All it led to was a 10 minute sprinkle here. Felt like a stranded rainy day all day today. Got a quick downpour just after noon - only amounted to .o7" of rain. In between watching the storm and plugging away in the battery house - didn't get much done today other than connecting the batteries and starting the wiring for the charge controller. Found that I am still short a couple of vital links in the free energy train. Did clean up and organize the interior of my hut - it was getting rather cluttered. Last task was to wire up some new interior lighting I've been planning on. Just as I thought - it has enhanced my quality of living exponentially.

No comments: