Monday, October 20, 2008

Warning: Adult Content




Benita showed up last night with a new young bull. They came to breakfast together this morning. Since I had such a confusing list of things to do - all I did was organize my tools and supplies in hope that will get me going tomorrow. Benita and Ashton ( I call him that after Ashton Kutchner who is married to - much older - Demi Moore ) came by for a late afternoon snack. He challenged me a couple of times when I got too close to Benita to feed her but he still backed off even though his balls are much bigger than mine. They must have gotten to know each other pretty well today because after Benita finished eating - Ashton mounter her not once - but twice! Afterwards, they wandered off to graze for awhile and ended up lying down together facing the setting sun. Rather touching, I must say. I have way too much free time on my hands to make these kinds of observations.


No comments: